Jay Wayne Jenkins, also known as Young Jeezy, was born in 1977. They raised his mother and grandmother for the first four years of life until he was four. After that, they were both killed in a car accident when he was six. His father died around this period as well. Said a book about it called “A Father’s Gift,” which is available on Amazon! – raper young Jenkins’s net worth $80 million dropped out of college to pursue music full time get a degree at some point managed to do so had been doing so before did finally graduate with one 11 eleven years break. They raised his mother and grandmother for the first four years of life until he was four. After that, they were both killed in a car accident when he was six. His father died around this period as well. Said a book about it called “A Father’s Gift,” which is available on Amazon!
What makes him successful?
Jeezy is also a rapper and record producer who grew up in Atlanta, Georgia, where his grandparents raised him as his parents were incarcerated. Jeezy first got into music when he met Big Mello, who would let him rap on the streets for money until one day, Big Mello told him to pursue it professionally or stop doing it together. Since then, the rapper has been rapping but didn’t become famous till 2005 with “And Then What,” which peaked at #56 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart on December 16, 2006. His third album released that year, Thug Motivation 101, debuted at number two on the U.S. Billboard 200 albums chart selling over 400 000 copies within its first week of release and certified platinum by the end of December.
- At that time rapper was known as Young Jeezy.
- In September 2008, the rapper changed his stage name to Jay Z, which he said reflected who he is today and not just who he was when he first came into the game.
- The rapper has released nine studio albums since 2003, with the latest album, Trap or Die IV, being released on October 27, 2018.
- He owns a sneaker line called “Jeezy’s Boutique” that sells limited-edition sneakers. He also invested in the Puma brand by partnering up with them for their comeback campaign titled “Forever Together,” where they showcased shoes and apparel.
Why is he famous?
His real name is Jay Wayne Jenkins Jr. Young Jeezy’s first big hit came when he released his fourth album called “The Inspiration.” The song on the album that made him famous was entitled “I Luv it,” which peaked at number 14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
He later released albums with more successful songs like: “My Hood” ft Rick Ross and Shawty Lo, “Don’t Get Caught Up” ft Plies, Kanye West & Keyshia Cole, among others. His most recent album, Thug Motivation 103 (TM103), was released on July 16, 2008.
It debuted at number one on the Billboard charts and sold more than 373 thousand copies in its first week with no promotion or advertising before its release date! This young rapper is now living a good life because of his success as an artist.
Young Jeezy’s rise to fame can be attributed to many things, including his style, personality, lyrics, and collaborations with other artists like Kanye West & Keyshia Cole, among others. He has also been praised for being able to sing and rap well, which made him stand out from other rappers who couldn’t do both equally well.” – rapper” – rapper “young Jeezy famous” “why does he have so much money” “young Jeezy rapper” the recent album titled Thug Mot His most- rapper.
How did Young Jeezy get so rich?
Young Jeezy is a rapper from Atlanta who has been in the industry for years. He debuted on Def Jam and quickly became one of its most popular rappers, releasing both successful solo albums and collaborations with other artists. In 2008 he founded Corporate Thugz Entertainment (CTE) which now oversees a clothing line and various legal ventures such as restaurants and nightclubs.
It’s estimated that Young Jeezy has generated over $15 million through these endeavors alone–not including any money earned through music sales or touring revenue! Here are some interesting facts about how he achieved this level of success:
With help from CTE, Young Jeezy launched a new album entitled “The Recession,” selling 15,000 copies in the first week.
His clothing line, “Def Jam Vendetta,” generated $30 million of revenue for Def Jam Records. CTE also has a restaurant chain called “Guerrilla Street Food” and is working with rapper Rick Ross on a new nightclub venture in Atlanta
This figure could still increase if he continues this success streak through his ventures or any future music sales–and it may even exceed one billion dollars by 2020!
Young Jeezy is a rapper from Atlanta, Georgia. He achieved mainstream success in 2005 following the release of his single “Soul Survivor.”
- Young Jeezy released three albums: Let’s Get It: Thug Motivation 101 (2005), The Inspiration (2006), and TM103: Hustlerz Ambition (2008). All three were certified platinum by the RIAA.
- In 2007, he signed to rapper Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label after Jay had seen him perform live – this was followed up with an endorsement deal for both clothing line Sean John and Aquahydrate sports water on Gucci Mane’s “So Icy,” which reached number 12 on the U.S. Rhythmic Top 4s.
- In the same year, rapper T.I., who is close friends with Young Jeezy and has been featured on many of his records, named him president of Def Jam South
- He opened up for rapper Jay Z at a concert in Los Angeles as well as performed alongside other rappers such as Fabolous and Lloyd Banks
- His 2008 song “My Chick Bad” peaked at number five on Billboard’s Hot R&B/Hip Hop Songs chart and was nominated for Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group at the 51st Grammy Awards. This lead to Young Jeezy being ranked 12th in Forbes’ “Best Actors For Hip Hop” list
- Since then, he toured more extensively than he had previously, with a large number of the rapper performing alongside him
- After releasing two more singles and appearing on multiple albums, Young Jeezy released his fifth studio album, Thug Motivation 103: Hustlerz Business (2013)
- He is the president of Def Jam South. As of March 2013, he has been appointed Director for Hip Hop Culture & Creative Content at Al Sharpton’s National Action Network.
See more about: Dave Chappelle Net Worth