Ben Shapiro is the conservative commentator and editor-in-chief of The Daily Wire, one of America’s most famous political commentators. Ben Shapiro has a net worth of $20 million. He was born in Los Angeles, California, on November 27th, 1984.
Ben was raised Jewish but now identifies as an Orthodox Jew and a Zionist. He graduated from UCLA with degrees in Political Science and History before becoming Editor-at-Large for Breitbart News. Soon after, he landed his show on Sirius XM radio called “The Ben Shapiro Show.”
Shapiro helped launch the careers of such notable conservative political commentators like Michelle Malkin and Dave Rubin.
He wrote six books, including “Porn Generation: How Social Liberalism Is Destroying America,” a New York Times bestseller in 2008. He also authored “Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth.” His latest book is The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made American Great”.
Ben Shapiro lives with his wife Anne Kimball Shapiro in Los Angeles County on an avocado farm for $600,000. They now have five children together.
In 2016 Ben made $500 000 dollars giving speeches to organizations like Paramount Pictures Corporation Inc., the National Association of Home Builders, and the National Council of Jewish Women.
How did Ben Shapiro get so rich?
Ben Shapiro is a conservative pundit, author, and columnist. He has been the Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Wire since 2015. Ben Shapiro graduated from UCLA with honors in political science and history, side by side with his education in Jewish studies at Yeshiva University’s Wurzweiler School of Social Work and Hebrew Union College–Jewish Institute of Religion’s New York campus.
He was the youngest person ever to be awarded an Orthodox Rabbinic ordination and served both congregations for over seven years before becoming an editor on chief at age 25 for Breitbart News until he left due to what many sources say were ‘differences between himself and Steve Bannon. His income today, though, is most likely made up of book sales, speeches, and his salary from The Daily Wire.
Shapiro’s first book was published in 2006 titled Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth while he attended UCLA as an undergraduate student majoring in Political Science with a minor in Jewish Studies. He has gone on to write five more books since then, including Porn Generation (2008), Primetime Propaganda (2011), and Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear Silences Americans (2012). His political commentary can be seen all over TV networks such as Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, FNC & CNBC, where he analyzes current events.
The income for Ben Shapiro is most likely made up of book sales, speeches, and his salary from The Daily Wire. Shapiro’s first book was published in 2006 titled Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth while he attended UCLA as an undergraduate student majoring in Political Science with a minor in Jewish Studies. He has gone on to write five more books since then, including Porn Generation (2008), Primetime Propaganda (2011), and Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear Silences Americans (2012). His political commentary can be seen all over TV networks such as Fox News, MSNBC, CNN, FNC & CNBC, where he analyzes current events. In 2016 Shapiro had $400 million net worth before taxes, according to Forbes.
Ben Shapiro is a conservative American political commentator, author, and columnist. He has authored six books, including his most recent book, The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great published in October 2018.
- His career started with writing columns for Creators Syndicate from 2001 to 2005 before joining Breitbart News as editor-at-large until 2012, when he became Editor-in-Chief at Breibart.
He left Breitbart News in 2016 after criticizing Donald Trump, saying, “Trump knows nothing about policy or governing.”
In March 2017, Ben joined KRLA radio’s Dennis Prager Show, where they would discuss politics weekly, which led to working together on their podcast called “The Ben Shapiro Show,” which airs three times a week is downloaded over two million times per month.
Ben Shapiro has been credited with playing an essential role in the 2016 presidential race by consistently arguing against Donald Trump’s candidacy while at the same time being one of his most outspoken defenders on college campuses. He called for Republicans to unite behind Ted Cruz following Trump’s Super Tuesday victories.
- In May 2017, he became editor-in-chief at The Daily Wire, after serving as Editor-At-Large since 2012; its tagline was changed from “news that matters” to “the news that makes. In December 2017, Ben’s show The Daily Wire was ranked the most popular out of all audio podcasts in any category on iTunes and had a listenership comparable to or more extensive than many cable TV networks and several radio stations throughout the United States.
His father worked as an engineer for Exxon Mobil, while his mother was a stay-at-home mom who also wrote children’s books on the side.
- In high school, Shapiro participated heavily in debate competitions where he became interested in politics, namely those of Israel and Palestine. During this time, he started blogging about various political topics, which led him to become more involved with internet media than TV or print journalism like many other pundits before him, including Anderson Cooper, Katie Couric, and Brian Williams.
After graduating from UCLA law school, he founded The Daily Wire site, aiming to be a “conservatively-focused news and opinion website.”
- Shapiro is an ardent supporter of Israel, often criticizing the media for what he sees as biased coverage in favor of Palestinians. He has also been critical of Black Lives Matter protesters, accusing them on Fox News’ Hannity show of “standing up for people who are breaking the law.”
- His talk radio program The Ben Shapiro Show broadcasts weekdays from noon to three Eastern Standard Time and can be streamed live on his site at DailyWire.com or TuneIn Radio’s app with a paid subscription.
- In 2013, he published a book titled Primetime Propaganda, which explores how Hollywood shapes American culture through TV shows like Glee (TV series) rather than encouraging free thought.
- In 2014, he published a book titled The People Vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against the Obama Administration, which accuses President Obama of some of the most “egregious constitutional violations” in American history. In 2016 he published another book titled The Right Side Of History, which argues that the political left does not have “a monopoly on compassion and empathy.”
See more about: Who is Belle Delphine?